Did you know that your contact database typically contains 3-10% duplicates? These duplicate records result in unnecessary costs when sending out printed catalogs, create problems in the controlling, etc. With classical methods you have no possibility to locate these duplicates in your database. With it's highly optimized pattern matching algorithms, FuzzyDupes finds similar records in databases with high accuracy and selectivity.
The 'Parallel Edition' unleashes the power of modern multi-core systems. The program runs as a 64-bit process on 64-bit systems and can handle very large databases.
* Fast fuzzy duplicate search in many data sources
* Fuzzy merge of two lists
* Fuzzy match with external list
* Parallel design in DotNet 3.5/C#. This makes the program fit for the future, stable and provides automatic 64-bit functionality under a 64-bit operating system.
* Enhanced algorithms, in particular our new pattern matching algorithm (see above)
* Uses considerably less memory
* User-defined normalization rules
* Full Unicode support. This generally allows fuzzy duplicate searches to be performed in Unicode languages
* Improved user interface
* Direct deletion from MS Outlook and Windows address book
* Many other refinements
Supported Data Sources:
* MS SQL-Server
* Text/CSV Files
* Other Datasources with ODBC-Driver, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, etc.
* Windows Addressbook
* MS-Sharepoint Server
* BulkMailer Address Database
The free demo version is fully functional without any limitations and returns the entire results.
Read The publisher description in: German